ESTABLISH CONNECTION
Tell me about your next operation
A project, a system, a security worry, or a growth target — describe it in a few lines. I read and answer every serious message personally, the same business day.
DIRECT CHANNELS
TRANSMIT MESSAGE
FAQ
Questions, answered
What exactly do you do?
Three disciplines under one roof: cybersecurity (cloud and application protection, DevSecOps), full-stack engineering (web, mobile, APIs, AI), and growth marketing (SEO, conversion, performance). Most clients start with one and stay for all three.
Which markets do you work in?
Jordan first, and across the Gulf and the wider Arab region. I work from Amman in Arabic and English, on your timezone, and I take a limited number of projects so each one gets real attention.
How does a project start?
With a short call. I audit your stack, risks, and growth gaps, then send you a clear scope, timeline, and price before any work begins.
How much does a project cost?
It depends on scope — but every project gets a fixed, transparent quote up front, with no surprises. Message me with what you need and I will send an estimate.
Are the systems ready-made or built from scratch?
Both. Each system starts from a battle-tested core that already runs in real companies, then gets tailored to your workflow and brand. You get the speed of ready-made with the fit of custom.
Who owns the code, the data and the system?
That is set in the written agreement for each project, and agreed before any work starts — whether the system runs as SaaS, as a private deployment, or under a brand. The agreement covers the code, the data and the core the system is built on, so you know exactly where you stand before you commit to anything.
How fast will you reply?
The same business day. WhatsApp is the fastest way to reach me.